Town Theatre is seeking $1 million in conjunction with the celebration of our centennial anniversary. This is a ONE TIME CAPITAL CAMPAIGN that will allow Town Theatre to renovate our aging facility. If you’ve been around, you know it is time for a face lift! Renovation plans include:
• reconfiguring the current basement area to add additional classroom/rehearsal space allowing us to expand our youth theatre program
• addition of a permanent space for musicians,
• renovation of our upstairs dressing rooms and rehearsal space,
• refreshment of the auditorium including new seating and relocation of the sound booth and
• updating the lobby to maximize use of the theatre’s entrance area.
This renovation is going to be a celebration of Town’s centennial and our role as a leading arts organization in Columbia. Plans are drawn and we’re ready to move forward. Here’s how you can be a part of this exciting time in our history.
1) Make a pledge!
We do not fundraise on a regular basis. You can be assured we won’t solicit you over and over again after you pledge.
2) Grab your centennial season membership! Several donor levels have memberships attached so consider that when making your pledge. More details on those levels and associated benefits can be found here. Or, download the form as a PDF and return to Town Theatre.